I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO CHINA.
This may seem like a 'pointless' statement, but it really hit me last night that I am leaving the UK and travelling to China.
The reason this thought suddenly sprung into my mind, was whilst I was walking home last night from work.
I only have two more working weeks left, and it made me realise how lucky I am to be travelling and experiencing something that I can say, yes, I did that myself.
The last time I posted anything, (aside from the pictures), I was in the process of buying things that I need.
The list has gone down significantly now, as I only have to buy clothes, and smaller items, such as a first aid kit and insect repellent etc.
Oh and my currency.
But that is when I know how much money left over I will have!
These THREE weeks are going to go by so fast, so I apologise in advance if my posts dwindle or stop for a short time, but I have a lot to cram into these weeks!
: )
No comments:
Post a Comment