So 31 days.
I've brought a travel rucksack, and yes, it is nearly as big as me. It should be amusing to say the least when I'm trying to walk/ get a train/ do anything that requires movement, as I fear I will topple over and be stuck like that forever.
HA.
I can tell I'm boring people at work. Every sentence seems to be about China, and the thing is, I DO NOT CARE!
I cannot wait to finally get there and experience something that will be amazing and so worth every hour I've spent working towards it!
Although I've met everyone from the UK who's going, and they are all lovely, I haven't been able to meet my partner, Odette, who lives in Australia, due to the vast distance (obviously).
I've spoken to her a couple of times, and she also seems lovely : )
So now, I have the 'more boring' parts to sort out, for example, adaptors; all the paperwork I will need to take and money matters.
It's fine.
There is still time.
Just...
: )
No comments:
Post a Comment