I think the title says everything.
That is all the days I have left.
I say every time, I have so much to buy.
BUT IT IS TRUE!
I buy one thing, and then I need two more things!
My list is actually never-ending.
BUT I WILL GET THERE.
: )
I have started the looooong process of trying to sort my room out.
It will take me forever, I never realised how much I have!
It also saddens me that I only have to more shifts left at work : (
I am actually going to miss the pub.
BUT.
I am going to have the most amazing time, and I definitely cannot wait.
Every time I try and express how much I want to go, it just comes out in a babble and a smile.
HA.
So here goes, blah blah blah so excited blah blah blah : )
No comments:
Post a Comment